You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NET 126||Routing Basics||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 125|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course focuses on initial router configuration, router software management, routing protocol configuration, TCP/IP, and access control lists (ACLs). Emphasis will be placed on the fundamentals of router configuration, managing router software, routing protocol, and access lists. Upon completion, students should have an understanding of routers and their role in WANs, router configuration, routing protocols, TCP/IP, troubleshooting, and ACLs.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24383)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biomedical Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Database Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt Cisco Certified Network Assoc - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Network Mgt Cisco Security Fundamentals - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Systems Security - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)