You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Routing & Switching I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NET 225||Routing & Switching I||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 126|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course focuses on advanced IP addressing techniques, intermediate routing protocols, command-line interface configuration of switches, Ethernet switching, VLANs, STP, and VTP. Emphasis will be placed on application and demonstration of skills acquired in pre-requisite courses. Upon completion, students should be able to perform tasks related to VLSM, routing protocols, switching concepts and configuration, STP, VLANs, and VTP.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24385)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt Cisco Certified Network Assoc - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Network Mgt Cisco Security Fundamentals - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)