You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Windows Single User
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NOS 130||Windows Single User||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course introduces operating system concepts for single-user systems. Topics include hardware management, file and memory management, system configuration/optimization, and utilities. Upon completion, students should be able to perform operating systems functions at the support level in a single-user environment.
2012FA New Course Version. New State Prereq: NOS 110 or CET 211
2014FA New Course Version (S24049) New State Prereq: CTI 130
2017FA – New Course Version (S24397)
2019SP - Revised Local Prereqs: Delete DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt NOS Certified Microsoft & Linux Professional - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)
- IT-Network Mgt Network Fundamentals - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Systems Security - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services A+ - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)