You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Windows Admin I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NOS 230||Windows Admin I||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers the installation and configuration of a Windows Server operating system. Emphasis is placed on the basic configuration of core network services, Active Directory and group policies. Upon completion, students should be able to install and configure a Windows Server operating system.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24041)
2017FA – Removed Local Prereq: NOS 130
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt NOS Certified Microsoft & Linux Professional - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)