You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Windows Admin II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NOS 231||Windows Admin II||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NOS 230|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers the management of a Windows Server operating system. Emphasis is placed on the deployment of print services, network services, Active Directory, group policies and access controls. Upon completion, students should be able to deploy and manage services on a Windows Server operating system.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24042)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt NOS Certified Microsoft & Linux Professional - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)