You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHM 132||Pharmacy Clinical||0||0||6||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides an opportunity to work in pharmacy settings under a pharmacist’s supervision. Emphasis is placed on effective communication with personnel, developing proper employee attitude, and dispensing of medications. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of pharmacy operations, utilize references, dispense medications, prepare patient charges, and efficiently operate computers.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening Part-time)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening Part-time)