You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Trends in Pharmacy
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHM 140||Trends in Pharmacy||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the major issues, trends, and concepts in contemporary pharmacy practice. Topics include professional ethics, continuing education, job placement, and the latest developments in pharmacy technician practice. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of the topics discussed.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening Part-time)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening Part-time)