You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Conceptual Physics Lab REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHY 110A||Conceptual Physics Lab REVISED REQUISITE||0||2||0||1|
|Prerequisites: ENG 002|
|Corequisites: PHY 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is a laboratory for PHY 110. Emphasis is placed on laboratory experiences that enhance materials presented in PHY 110. Upon completion, students should be able to apply the laboratory experiences to the concepts presented in PHY 110. This course has been approved for transfer under the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement as a general education course in Natural Science.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2014FA - Identified Course as UGETC
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Medical Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)