You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 121||Special Imaging||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course introduces special imaging modalities including computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. Emphasis is placed on the comparison of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging for the visualization of various neoplasms. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate proper utilization of special imaging modalities relative to radiation treatment planning.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)