You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Clinical Oncology I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 221||Clinical Oncology I||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course introduces the principles of carcinogenesis and neoplasia. Emphasis is placed on cancer development in relation to specific anatomical sites. Upon completion, students should be able to recognize factors related to cancer development and state treatment options for each anatomical site included.
2012FA New Course Version. State Prereq changed from RTT 161 to None
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)