You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
RTT Clinical Ed IV
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 239||RTT Clinical Ed IV||0||2||18||7|
|Prerequisites: RTT 238 or RTT 240|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course provides additional experience in patient management. Emphasis is placed on the development and refinement of technical skills within the radiation therapy department. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate successful completion of objectives.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)