You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
RTT Clinical Ed V
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 246||RTT Clinical Ed V||0||0||18||6|
|Prerequisites: RTT 239 or RTT 241 or RTT 243 or RTT 244|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course promotes clinical practice on a more independent level of performance. Emphasis is placed on the utilization of equipment, patient care techniques, and treatment considerations for more complicated radiation therapy procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate successful completion of clinical objectives.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)