You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|SEC 150||Secure Communications||2||2||0||3|
|Corequisites: NET 125 and SEC 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course provides an overview of current technologies used to provide secure transport of information across networks. Topics include data integrity through encryption, Virtual Private Networks, SSL, SSH, and IPSec. Upon completion, students should be able to implement secure data transmission technologies.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24398)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Systems Security Cyber Defense - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Systems Security - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)