You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Inspection & Testing
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 262||Inspection & Testing||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces destructive and non-destructive testing methods. Emphasis is placed on safety, types and methods of testing, and the use of testing equipment and materials. Upon completion, students should be able to understand and/or perform a variety of destructive and non-destructive testing processes.
2014FA - New Course (S11961)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)