Audio/Radio Production II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 132||Audio/Radio Production II||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: BPT 131|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course cover the use of advanced audio production techniques in broadcast and/or other electronic media applications. Topics include basic audio signal processing equipment and analog and digital professional audio recording and playback equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to optimize the use of professional audio equipment in the production of effective audio programming.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )