TV Performance II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 236||TV Performance II||0||6||0||2|
|Prerequisites: BPT 235|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides hands-on experience in the operation of television studios and/or stations. Emphasis is placed on the application of skills through direct participation in the production or distribution of television programs. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in performing key station and/or studio duties.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )