Broadcast Prod Capstone
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 285||Broadcast Prod Capstone||1||6||0||3|
|Prerequisites: BPT 132 or BPT 232|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course provides an opportunity to complete a broadcast production from the design phase through implementation with minimal instructor support. Emphasis is placed on planning/budgets, production, post-production and distribution. Upon completion, students should be able to plan, produce and distribute a broadcast production.
2012FA New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )