You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Employment Law and Regs
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 217||Employment Law and Regs||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2015|
2012FA New Course
2015FA - New Course Version (S24154)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resources - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)