You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Ethics & Comm Relations
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 212||Ethics & Comm Relations||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: CJC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers ethical considerations and accepted standards applicable to criminal justice organizations and professionals. Topics include ethical systems; social change, values, and norms; cultural diversity; citizen involvement in criminal justice issues; and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to apply ethical considerations to the decision-making process in identifiable criminal justice situations.
2017FA – Added Local Coreq: CJC 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Forensic Science - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)