You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CVS 163||Echo I||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers cardiac anatomy and introduces cardiac scanning techniques. Topics include normal cardiac anatomy, Doppler physics, and 2-D and M-mode imaging. Upon completion, students should be able to perform 2-D and M-mode studies.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )