Database Programming I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DBA 120||Database Programming I||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CTI 110 or DBA 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course is designed to develop SQL programming proficiency. Emphasis is placed on data definition, data manipulation, and data control statements as well as on report generation. Upon completion, students should be able to write programs which create, update, and produce reports.
2017FA – Added Local Prereq: CTI 110
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Add "or DBA 110"
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Data Reporting & Analytics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- IT-Database Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)