You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DBA 240||Database Analysis/Design||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DBA 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course is an exploration of the established and evolving methodologies for the analysis, design, and development of a database system. Emphasis is placed on business data characteristics and usage, managing database projects, prototyping and modeling, and CASE tools. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze, develop, and validate a database implementation plan.
2017FA – Added Local Prereq: DBA 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Data Reporting & Analytics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- IT-Database Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)