Teaching and Learning for All NEW 2021FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|EDU 187||Teaching and Learning for All NEW 2021FA||3||3||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2020|
This course introduces students to knowledge, concepts, and best practices needed to provide developmentally appropriate, effective, inclusive, and culturally responsive educational experiences in the classroom. Topics include growth and development, learning theory, student motivation, teaching diverse learners, classroom management, inclusive environments, student-centered practices, instructional strategies, teaching methodologies, observation/assessment techniques, educational planning, reflective practice, collaboration, cultural competence, ethics, professionalism, and leadership. Upon completion, students should be able to identify the knowledge, skills, roles, and responsibilities of an effective educator as defined by state and national professional teaching standards.
2021FA - New Course (S25592)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation - Associate in Arts NEW (Day, Evening)
- Associate in Science in Teacher Preparation - Associate in Science NEW (Day, Evening)