You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Computer Graphics I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRA 151||Computer Graphics I||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the use of hardware and software for production and design in graphic arts. Topics include graphical user interface and current industry uses such as design, layout, typography, illustration and imaging for production. Upon completion, students should be able to understand and use the computer as a fundamental design and production tool.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)