You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HSE 225||Crisis Intervention||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: HSE 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the basic theories and principles of crisis intervention. Emphasis is placed on identifying and demonstrating appropriate and differential techniques for intervening in various crisis situations. Upon completion, students should be able to assess crisis situations and respond appropriately.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: HSE 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology - Foundational Skills - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Intellectual Developmental Disabilities - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - MH/SA Peer Coach - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)