|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MCM 115||Motorcycle Chassis||1||6||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers chassis adjustments, components, and types and uses of frames and suspensions. Emphasis is placed on proper and safe use of tools and equipment in servicing and maintaining motorcycle chassis. Upon completion, students should be able to service and repair motorcycle chassis systems and suspension components.
2014FA - New Course (S23323)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Motorcycle Engines - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day)