You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 245||Comm Ptnrs/Collaboration||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course introduces the concept of contemporary communities as organizing systems for promoting partnerships and collaboration. Topics include recruiting and developing an entrepreneurial board of directors and the role of faith?based programs and community organizations in solving community issues. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the cultural diversity of stakeholders.
2011FA - New Course
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete DRE 098, ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Marketing - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)