Intro To Project Mgmt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PMT 110||Intro To Project Mgmt||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course introduces project management fundamentals and principles for organizing, planning, implementing, and controlling nonroutine activities to achieve schedule, budget and performance objectives. Topics include project life cycles; work breakdown structures; responsibility matrixes; as well as planning and control methods such as PERT/CPM and Gantt charts. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge, strategies, and techniques needed to create and execute plans for project development and management.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Information Systems - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)