You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Mobile Application Dev I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WEB 151||Mobile Application Dev I||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course introduces students to programming technologies, design and development related to mobile applications. Topics include accessing device capabilities, industry standards, operating systems, and programming for mobile applications using an OS Software Development Kit (SDK). Upon completion, students should be able to create basic applications for mobile devices.
2014FA- New Course (S23076)
2017FA – Added Local Prereq: CIS 115
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Web Tech Mobile App Development - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)