Swift Programming I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 118||Swift Programming I||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 2018|
This course introduces the development of iOS applications and Apple applications using Swift programming language. Emphasis is placed on syntax, object-oriented principles, memory management, and functional concepts of Swift programming. Upon completion, students should be able to develop fully functional iOS and Apple applications using Swift programming language.
2020FA - New Course (S25077)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Web Tech Mobile App Development - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)