You are currently viewing the 2022 - 2023 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Fundamentals of Massage
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MTH 110||Fundamentals of Massage||6||9||3||10|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course introduces concepts basic to the role of the massage therapist in a variety of clinical settings. Emphasis is placed on beginning theory and techniques of body work as well as skill in therapeutic touch. Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to apply basic practical massage therapy skills.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner I - Certificate (Day )
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate in Applied Science (Day)