Ther Massage Applications
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MTH 120||Ther Massage Applications||6||9||3||10|
|Prerequisites: MTH 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course provides an expanded knowledge and skill base for the massage therapist in a variety of clinical settings. Emphasis is placed on selected therapeutic approaches throughout the lifespan. Upon completion, students should be able to perform entry-level therapeutic massage on various populations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner II - Certificate (Day )
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate in Applied Science (Day)