Basic Race Car Susp/Steer
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RCT 141||Basic Race Car Susp/Steer||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course covers the principles of operation, various designs, steering geometry, and diagnosis/repair of race car suspension and steering systems. Topics include manual/power steering, standard/ electronically-controlled suspension, and steering systems. Upon completion, students should be able to service and repair various steering and suspension components, check and adjust various alignment angles, and balance wheels.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Race Car Technology - Race Car Setup - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Race Car Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)