Basic Race Car Brake Sys
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RCT 151||Basic Race Car Brake Sys||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course covers high-performance drum and disc brake combinations, braking components, and brake operation and repair. Topics include overhaul/repair of master cylinders, wheel cylinders, disc brake calipers, related hydraulic components, anti-lock brake systems, and asbestos safety. Upon completion, students should be able to diagnose, repair, replace, and adjust brake components on race cars.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Race Car Technology - Race Car Setup - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Race Car Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)