Individual Income Taxes
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 129||Individual Income Taxes||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course introduces the relevant laws governing individual income taxation. Topics include tax law, electronic research and methodologies, and the use of technology for preparation of individual tax returns. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze basic tax scenarios, research applicable tax law and complete various individual tax forms.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting - Diploma (Day)
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)