Business Income Taxes
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 130||Business Income Taxes||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course introduces the relevant laws governing business and fiduciary income taxes. Topics include tax law relating to business organizations, electronic research and methodologies and the use of technology for the preparation of business tax returns. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze basic tax scenarios, research applicable tax law and complete various business tax forms.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Diploma - Diploma NEW (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Diploma - Diploma NEW (Evening)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Evening)