Intermediate Accounting I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 220||Intermediate Accounting I||3||2||0||4|
|Prerequisites: ACC 120|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course is a continuation of the study of accounting principles with in-depth coverage of theoretical concepts and financial statements. Topics include generally accepted accounting principles and extensive analysis of financial statements. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in the conceptual framework underlying financial accounting, including the application of financial standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting - Diploma (Day)