|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 114||Architectural CAD||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course introduces basic architectural CAD techniques. Topics include basic commands and system hardware and software. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare and plot architectural drawings to scale within accepted architectural standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology-
3D Scanning & Building Information Modeling (BIM) - Certificate (Day)
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Architecture - Certificate (Day)
- Interior Design - Associate in Applied Science (Day)