|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 235||Architectural Portfolio||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the methodology for the creation of an architectural portfolio. Topics include preparation of marketing materials and a presentation strategy using conventional and/or digital design media. Upon completion, students should be able to produce an architectural portfolio of selected projects. Additionally, this course will include topics related to resume and job interview preparation.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interior Design - Associate in Applied Science (Day)