|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 240||Site Planning||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ARC 111 or LAR 111|
|Effective Term: Spring 1998|
This course introduces the principles of site planning, grading plans and earthwork calculations. Topics include site analysis, site work, site utilities, cut and fill, soil erosion control and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare site development plans and details and perform cut and fill calculations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology-Sustainable Design - Certificate (Day)
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)