Mech & Elec Components I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 141||Mech & Elec Components I||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the basic principles of automotive mechanical and electrical components. Topics include personal and environmental safety and suspension and steering, electrical, brake, heating and air-conditioning, cooling, drive train, and restraint systems. Upon completion, students should be able to identify system components and perform basic system diagnostic checks and/or repairs according to industry standards.
2012FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Motorcycle Engines - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)