|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 150||Automotive Detailing||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the methods and procedures used in automotive detailing facilities. Topics include safety, engine, interior and trunk compartment detailing, buffing/polishing exterior surfaces, and cleaning and reconditioning exterior trim, fabrics and surfaces. Upon completion, students should be able to improve the overall appearance of a vehicle.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Painting and Finishing - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day)