|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 113||Broadcast Sales||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers sales principles applicable to radio, television, cable, and other electronic media. Emphasis is placed on prospecting and servicing accounts, developing clients, and preparing sales presentations. Upon completion, students should be able to create a sales presentation based upon standard ratings reports, prospect for new customers, and understand account management.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )