|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 255||Computer-Based Production||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 110 or CIS 111 and BPT 132|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers digital systems used for video, audio, and multimedia production. Emphasis is placed on computer-based tools integrating digital production with analog broadcast-related production. Upon completion, students should be able to understand and operate basic tools for video graphics, video capture, multimedia authoring, sound capture, and digital audio production.
2011FA - New Course
2020FA - New Local Prereq: Add BPT 132
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )