|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CAT 212||CT Sectional-Anatomy||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 2006|
This course is designed to cover aspects of cross-sectional anatomy as related to the CT imaging process. Emphasis is placed on the function and identification of anatomical structures within the head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, and musculoskeletal system visualized on CT images. Upon completion, students should be able to integrate all knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy into the routine CT imaging process.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Fall Entry - Certificate (Online)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Spring Entry - Certificate (Online)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Summer Entry - Certificate (Online)