Data Recovery Techniques
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CCT 240||Data Recovery Techniques||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CCT 121|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course introduces the unique skills and methodologies necessary to assist in the investigation and prosecution of cyber crimes. Topics include hardware and software issues, recovering erased files, overcoming encryption, advanced imaging, transient data, Internet issues and testimony considerations. Upon completion, students should be able to recover digital evidence, extract information for criminal investigation and legally seize criminal evidence.
2019FA - New Course (S10346) and New Local Prereq: CCT 121
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Cyber Security - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Cyber Security - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)