|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 217||Computer Train/Support||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces computer training and support techniques. Topics include methods of adult learning, training design, delivery, and evaluation, creating documentation, and user support methods. Upon completion, students should be able to design and implement training and provide continued support for computer users.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Technical Support & Services A+ - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services HelpDesk - Certificate (Day and Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)