Suspension and Steering
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HET 233||Suspension and Steering||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 1999|
This course introduces the theory and principles of medium and heavy duty steering and suspension systems. Topics include wheel and tire problems, frame members, fifth wheel, bearings and coupling systems. Upon completion, students should be able to troubleshoot, adjust and repair suspension and steering components on medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)