|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HSE 220||Case Management||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: HSE 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the variety of tasks associated with professional case management. Topics include treatment planning, needs assessment, referral procedures and follow-up and integration of services. Upon completion, students should be able to effectively manage the care of the whole person from initial contact through termination of services.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology - Substance Abuse - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)