|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HYD 110||Hydraulics/Pneumatics I||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic components and functions of hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Topics include standard symbols, pumps, control valves, control assemblies, actuators, FRL, maintenance procedures, and switching and control devices. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the operation of a fluid power system, including design, application, and troubleshooting.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23526)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)